Would you love to change any memory?
I mean ANY memory:
- a break-up
- a painful memory from childhood
- even just a moment when you got really upset about something minor last week
Whatever it is, you can change it.
You can never go back in time of course. But you can change your perception of it–and that changes everything.
Memory isn’t as set in stone as you think! It’s actually a creative process in your mind: which means you are constantly altering memories from the past anyway.
So why not play with that knowledge?
In this video, we will go into a memory that you want to shift. We will recall it and tap on releasing any stagnant or negative emotions. Then we will rewrite the memory.
No, you can never actually change the past. But you can rewrite your relationship to the past, into something much more empowering.
Note: This is not a substitute for a real EMDR session. Please do not try this out on memories of extreme trauma! Those are best handled with a professional in a one-on-one session.
If you ever get triggered or overly upset, stop the process! If you’re not sure this is right for you at this time, don’t do it. Take care of yourself always!
Thank you so much for watching!
Love This Video? Then Save It To Your Manifestation Board For Later!
- 10 Signs You Need Shadow Work - March 2, 2024
- The Ultimate Neville Goddard Guide To Manifestation - February 27, 2024
- 100 of the Most Powerful Manifestation Affirmations - February 12, 2024