Sometimes all you need to get unstuck is a little push in the right direction.
Changing the space around you is one of the best ways to supercharge your life and get closer to your dreams.
Take a quick glance around your home. What do you see? Messiness, clutter, chaos, neglect? These are signs that something is amiss – in your home and beyond.
If your home has been neglected then you are probably zombie walking through parts of your life.
When was the last time you stopped to take stock of your home, your dreams, your goals?
When was the last time you really saw the space around you along with your effect on it?
The passive patterns that made your home the way it is now are the exact same patterns that have got you stuck in other areas of your life.
And if you fix one, you’ll begin to fix the others.
You can get back on track.
That might sound crazy at first but it’s 100% the truth.
Here’s why: Our home (like many other things in our life) is a mirror to our inner self. It’s a physical result of our inner thoughts. So even if we didn’t plan for our home to look the way it does right now, make no mistake – it got that way because of us.
So why is that a problem? Well, our home is the one environment in our world that we can control and it’s also a giant feedback loop. It has the power to make us feel better or to make us feel worse.
What Message Is Your Home Sending You?
We do ourselves a huge disservice by ignoring our space. We are essentially blocking our future growth by living in the remnants of our past. When we learn how to view the space around us from a different perspective we can begin to control it. And we don’t have to throw everything away and start over to do it.
If that sounds intriguing, then come a little closer and see if this book is for you.
How Can Conscious Design Help Me?
This unique design process is genuinely all about YOU. Make no mistake: creating a new level of self-awareness, evaluating your life goals and going deep into your physical space is work. But it has deeply transformative results, both inside and out. Conscious Design helps you step into your best life. (Cuz baby you’re worth it!)
The Conscious Home is one that is filled with meaning and not fluff. It’s deliberate, soulful and intentional. And when we align our environment with our true desires, we create an infectious energy that spills over into every other aspect of our life.
Who Is This Book For?
The Conscious Home is one part design-how to and one part self-help book. It’s perfect for a variety of situations:
- You’re feeling disconnected – from your home but also your mind, body, life. You are seeking a way to get grounded again, to start fresh.
- You’ve recently experienced a traumatic life event that led to you moving unexpectedly.
- You’ve finished designing your space but you still feel that’s something is missing.
- You’re a shopaholic; you buy lots and lots of cool stuff for your home but you can’t make it work once you get it home.
- You’re an experienced designer looking for new ideas to incorporate into your process.
- You’re ready for a change in your home and in your life but have no idea where to begin.
What This Book Isn’t
This is definitely not the right book for you if you’re looking for:
- A visually inspiring design photo book. As inspiring as a bunch of pretty pictures can be, this book purposefully contains none. There is a ton of visual inspiration in the world already. In contrast, this book is focused on the inner work required to create a beautiful and intentional space. Photographs are not required for this purpose and in fact might become something of a distraction.
- A step-by-step renovation guide. This requires at least some expertise from a professional.
- A comprehensive design manual. While it is packed with real actionable design tips, this book does not cover every little design detail. (Honey it takes years of school for that!)
- A quick life hack. This process takes some effort. It’s fun but it’s also real work. (And I think you are up to the challenge.)