So you’ve achieved everything you put your mind to:
- The degree
- The job
- The relationship
Maybe even the travel destinations, the right house, the kids etc.
But now you’re looking around and wondering: now what?
It’s not that you’re completely unhappy.
It’s just that you’re definitely not as happy as you though you would be.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Constant people-pleasing which leaves you feeling drained and resentful
- Perfectionism that keeps you from ever trying to do things you really want in life
- Never having time for yourself because you’re unable to say “no”
- Guilt and imposter syndrome about not being enough or doing enough
- An Inner Mean Girl that never seems to stop
- Almost unable to function without praise, approval or validation
- Constantly struggling to express your needs, feelings, and desires
- Living in fight or flight mode or always overreacting even though you don’t know why
I know what that’s like…
I thought I did everything right. I had the husband, the flat, the business.
And then my life as I knew it…imploded.
Overnight, I lost it all and went to live in my parents basement.
It was a huge shock–my dark night of the soul moment.
To be fair, this was one part being in the wrong relationship.
But I couldn’t blame that for everything.
I had to do some self inquiry to figure out how I’d ever ended up in that situation.
In the moment, I missed all the cues.
But looking back, it’s so obvious.
My soul was not satisfied with where I was.
My heart was not open because it knew it wasn’t safe.
And my mind was cluttered with comparison, self-doubt and overwhelm.
The security and self-doubt I had led me into the perfect trap of narcissistic abuse.
But eventually, those revelations became healing.
And it turn they became my path to freedom.
When you live life for everyone else, then what’s left for you?
You might just be in the need of a little Fierce Alignment Coaching.
The good news is that you’re doomed to live a mediocre life forever. You can feel content, confident and in control again.
What you really need is to get in touch with your fiercely confident true Inner Self.
We all have an Inner Bad Girl who we’ve probably been neglecting for a while.
When we’re told not to be bossy or sexy or too funny or too sassy, we reject those very important parts of us and relegate them to live within our shadow…forever.
Which is really too bad because the smart sexy sassy you was never truly bad or unlovable.
She was the you that dared to be authentic and brave.
She was the real you before the world told you how you “should” be.
She is actually your best friend–so it’s too bad you’ve been hiding her away forever!
So many of us women have shamed and should-ed ourselves through life, thinking that if we just smile more, be more agreeable and always look pretty (godamnit) THEN we’ll be handsomely rewarded for our efforts.
But what happens instead is that we just end up feeling unappreciated. Out of touch.
Dissatisified with our achievements (even if everything looks great on the outside).
This is for you if:
- You want to feel as happy on the inside as your Instagram feed
- You want to start carving out space and energy for your freedom and happiness
- You want to start communicating and setting boundaries like a boss
- You desire more confidence, money, love, career success, fun, adventure (Allll the things)
Here’s what I want you to know…
If you feel like you should be living a more plugged in, turned on, juicy kind of life, then listen to your soul! That voice will keep getting louder until you take action.
Stop turning away from your truth and start healing your way to what you really want.
Through my powerful combination of shadow healing and mindset work, you can create a life that you’re wildly excited about.
When nothing changes, nothing changes. So maybe it’s time to do things differently.
If you don’t change your thoughts, beliefs and actions, I guarantee that in a year you’ll feel just the same (if not worse) than you do right now.
So I’m inviting you to a whole new way of doing things.
I want you to feel:
- Calm grounded confidence in your voice, vision and abilities
- Freedom from the emotional cycle of self-hate to fake motivation
- Proud, content and satisfied with the knowing that you can handle anything that comes your way.
But more than that, I want to show you how to become that person who you always wanted to be.
During our time together, you will:
- Integrate your shadow and let your Inner Bad Girl out to play
- Release perfectionism and people pleasing
- Stop living life for everyone BUT you and start getting in touch with your desires and needs
- Summon the Inner Warrior Queen who’s powerful enough to make those dreams them happen
- Learn how to advocate for your own dreams and become fierce about creating a life that truly lights you up
Ready to playfully create a more powerful you?
Private coaching with me is currently $5000 USD for 6 months of weekly sessions.
This Is An Opportunity For You To Finally Create The Life You Desire.
If you got nervous or excited reading this page…
If you want me to hold space for you in a one-on-one environment, to sort out your thoughts and emotions and in turn transform your life…
If there’s a voice inside nudging you to jump in and commit, then do yourself a favor and apply for your spot!