The first thing you need to know is that there’s no such thing as coincidence.
That means that if you found your way here, something important has brought you here. (The Universe is always conspiring for you, just FYI!)
You’re in exactly the right place if:
- Right now, your life (career, relationships etc.) are just okay. But deep down inside, you can’t help but feel like you’re settling. You know you’re meant for bigger and better things but right now you’re not exactly sure how to begin making a change.
- You fantasize about personal transformation and living a better life: a life where you’re super-excited to start your day. A life where you feel fulfilled, purposeful and at peace. A life where you know even more good things are coming your way.
- You’re curious about the Law of Attraction and you want to learn how to use it (the right way!) in your own life.
- Or maybe you’ve tried using LOA before and found some success. But that success seems to come and go. Right now, you’re on the lookout for that missing piece of the manifesting puzzle.
You’re here for a few good reasons:
You’re here because something guided you here.
You’re here because it was meant to be.
The Aligned Life was born because I was once like you.
Five years ago, I found myself living in my parent’s basement.
My marriage had just imploded. And since my career was tied up with my ex, that was suddenly gone too.
Suddenly I had nothing. I no longer knew what I wanted from life. I was lonely, depressed and my self-esteem plummeted. I didn’t even think I had my friends anymore.
It was rock bottom.
Slowly over time, I learned how to put myself, my home and my life all back together again. I began to study meditation, spirituality and the Law of Attraction which all helped me to become myself again.
And as I became happier and more confident, eventually my dreams got bigger and brighter too.
It took a lot of hard work but I eventually I transformed myself from that fragile sad person into someone who’s confident enough to go for her dreams.
Today, I’m happy to report I’m living the life I once dreamed about: working remotely from my laptop in Berlin, Germany surrounded by the most amazing group of friends I could ask for.
I’ve used the Law of Attraction to manifest everything from free drinks and concert tickets to furniture to the apartment of my dreams.
Along the way, I’ve learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t.
But the biggest lesson of all was learning that meaningful change starts on the inside. You need to learn how to love yourself (exactly as you are). You need to believe in yourself and in the powers of the Universe.
And you need the guts to dare to dream for something better.
I know you can rebuild yourself and your life – no matter where you are right now – because I did it.
The art of personal transformation is all about learning how to overcome our own shame, doubt and fear to live our best life. It’s personal alchemy: taking what we’ve got and creating gold from it.
It’s about forgiving our past and moving forward to a future of our choosing with a clear heart.
Creating a life that’s satisfying and meaningful requires work.
But trust me beautiful, it’s worth it.
The Aligned Life Manifesto
I believe in self-love, radical honesty and blind faith.
I believe we should stop running from our own shadow.
I believe in the innate transformational powers we all possess.
I believe everything can be a transformational tool with the right attitude (including your diet, your relationships, your home).
I believe in the power of magic, manifesting and marketing. (And that they’re all the same really.)
I believe you can be a spiritual person without having to become a monk. (The path isn’t black and white. It’s many beautiful shades of gray!)
I believe life is more than crossing off a long list of should-do’s: (ie. degree, career, marriage, kids, mortgage). Here’s the truth: I once had many of those things and I’m much happier now without them. 🙂
I believe we should all work harder to become our own best friends. (Because a lot of time we’re our own worst enemies.)
I believe that no one is perfect. (Especially not me!) But even though you’re not perfect, you’re still deeply deserving of love, of happiness and of achieving your dreams.
Through a combination of self-love and the daring act of dreaming, we all have the power to get there.
It all begins on the inside. Thoughts create our reality!
You construct the world you live in and only once you understand that can you begin to change it.
Some Fun Random Facts
- I own two passports and one bratty cat. And as you can see, I think traveling is pretty freakin’ dope. If you’ve got spare room in your suitcase, I want to explore Russia, Croatia and Egypt next. Probably without the cats though. 😉
- I wrote the horoscopes for my high school’s newspaper (Whoa that just dated me huh?) and acquired my first tarot deck at the tender age of 14.
- I’m what I call a natural vegetarian. I hated eating meat as a child so it was easy to give up in my teens.
- I’m a trained interior designer and interiors are still a true passion of mine. (There’s just something about that whole transformation thing!)
- I moved to Germany sort of on a whim — without knowing a word of German. Guten tag! So I totally know what’s it’s like to leap blindly into a brand-new future.
- I’ve volunteered at a psych ward, did a stint as an archaeologist and flipped properties for a living.
- I’m a total #spiritjunkie. I’ve lined up for hours to receive a hug from Amma the hugging saint, gone to group clearing sessions with Damien Wynne and done kundalini yoga with Guru Jagat. I’m open to all the wisdom I can find in the world and I’ll never stop soaking it all up.
As Featured In:
When I started this blog it focused on conscious design and Feng Shui. While I still wholeheartedly believe in the fact that changing your environment can change your life, that focus began to feel limited. To be clear, energy is everywhere and I wanted to talk about other ways to play with it. Your home can be a tool for change but so can many other things! So I’ve expanded my focus and opened up my metaphysical toolbox. I hope you enjoy. 💜
Jenn Stevens is an author, manifesting teacher + transformational life coach who aims to uplift and inspire through her words. She holds a degree in psychology, a background in marketing and is a trained interior designer. She believes each of these modalities relates heavily to her current work.
Her site, www.thealignedlife.co, has helped thousands of readers learn to deeply love themselves, dream bigger and gain the confidence to manifest a better tomorrow.
Her writing has been featured on The Numinous and Witch Magazine.
In 2014, she moved to Berlin, Germany from Vancouver, BC with one suitcase and two cats. She believes equally in the healing powers of both crystals and the dance floor and thinks magic and beauty can be found absolutely everywhere (…even on reality TV). She is currently obsessed with perfecting her handstands.